ADA compliant outdoor single line phone with an amplified receiver and push button tone dial in a black housing with spring loaded door.
- Housings are constructed of die cast aluminum and electrostatically deposited enamel finish
- Handset with 29 inch armored cord, amplified receiver, spring loaded door. Braille labeling and ID tones
- Two LED lamps to indicate "on" and "help on the way"
- All housings are equipped with gaskets and the logo "telephone"
- Outdoor speakerphones are not recommended for temperatures below -5°F (-20°F)
- Country of Origin
- US - United States